Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town . . .


He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good. And he loves you even more if he sees you waiting for him at your bedroom window. Who says chimneys are all that matters? Santa likes windows too. 

Or at least I would if I was Santa. Especially if I saw that little face beaming out at me. I actually would come back a second time, even if it meant double the cookies. And having to squeeze down a chimney twice and get double the soot on my red suit. Sorry Mrs. Claus. 

If you want to know the truth though, this picture was actually part of my "window" photo shoot with Reece. Reece loves windows and some of his happiest moments are spent looking out at whatever he can see on the other side of the glass. Whether it's Ella putting her paws up on the sill and happily looking inside at us or watching a squirrel run or birds dance on the fence. Or perhaps it's just Reece's crazy camera yielding mother snapping photo after photo at the happy, precious little boy whose giggles can be heard all the way outside. 

But it doesn't matter. Because as far as I'm concerned, I just caught Reece looking for Santa. Because deep down, I really think he was. :)


Waiting for Santa . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment