Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm Back - For Real This Time

Man oh man, has it been awhile. Like more than awhile. An embarrassing-two-years-has-almost-passed awhile. And I hate that. Where did the time go? Where did my blog posts run off to? Who really knows. But do know that I'm back now, and that's the most important part.

For us to begin again.

Because life is still moving along, my baby is still growing, and I still want to capture where our lives are heading. And to sum up our lives quickly and sweetly, here is who we are today:

Reece is now three and a half (or to be honest, a bit older), but he is still that same little boy you have read about splashed upon these pages. He is still silly and loving and fun and a handful and crazy and opinionated and smart and funny and full of laughter and joy and happiness and still quite the biggest part of his Mommy's heart.

So here I sit, to make a promise: I will try my very hardest to keep up this blog from now on. (And to go back and fill in some of the blanks of the past that hasn't been written about.) And I will write about all these happy, treasured times, so we can remember and cherish them always.  Remember them as more than the special times that live in our hearts. I want them to live on these pages, so we can forever go back and remember things that could some day slip away from us. Because everything about a childhood is magical and worth being remembered perfectly.

So here's to this blog and remembering and to my forever baby Reece - his life is so worth remembering. Remembering every single last bit of it, because you are just that special of a Little One.

I love you my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment