Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Father's Love



It being Father's Day and all, I thought I would honor the Little One's Daddy with some pictures throughout their life together. And I should also add that this Little One is one extremely lucky little boy because he has the most wonderful Daddy to share the rest of his life with. He really is the best father anyone could want. I'm just so glad the man I love who was the best husband also turned into, rather effortlessly, the perfect father. Simply put, we are one lucky family of love. And as you can see from these pictures, there couldn't be a father and a little boy who love each other more.

My favorite two men. Nothing gets any better than this.
Not even a day in, and he's already a perfect Daddy. :)



SMU studs. :)




Baby Kisses.


Ocean memories.






Daddy happiness.





Christmas Eve with Daddy.
Water gazing.




Boys TV watching.
Birthday icing tasting.
Walking hand and hand.



There's no better place than on Daddy's shoulders.

A Little One and their Daddy, you just can't find a better pair than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment