Friday, March 18, 2011

Daddy Snuggles




There's nothing more cozy than snuggling in your Daddy's arms. No place more safe, more warm, more perfect. And the same goes with Daddy's Love. Nothing makes you feel more safe, cozy and complete. Reece is lucky enough to have each day filled with Daddy Love and Daddy Hugs and Daddy Snuggles. I'd like to think he is the luckiest Little One alive. But I also think his Daddy is pretty lucky to have such a beautiful and wonderful and amazing and just perfect little one to love and to hold.


Daddy Hugs.
The safest place in the world.
My sweet, precious baby.


And I'd like to add, the only time I have such a calm and still baby is when he is in his Daddy's arms. The only reason I was able to capture these precious, sweet pictures is because of how happy Reece is when he spends time with his Daddy. And also because of his Daddy's Love. :)

Daddy Love. Plain and Simple. And there's
nothing I love more that these two guys. :)



 Any day filled with Daddy snuggles can't be topped.

No comments:

Post a Comment